Saturday, October 6, 2018

Now we've got a picture of the hobby to switch off


I'm always conservative about dresses. Most days I will see black, gray, gray or white T-shirt with ever-reliable jeans. I do not experiment too much about perfumes. Some of the choices have a little scent, there is no scent. Shoe- There are blacks or blacks. In the gym session, the colorful training shoe is rarely found, but it is too heavy for me.

A little shy to wear something other than the hard-working white, blue or gray on the cricket field. But in the last two days, my teammates, wearing my pink shoe, It was started with Sunil Narin. On Saturday we won four wickets in the Kings XI. He is wearing pink shoes but not for the sponsor contract. Because his favorite color is pink. During our batting, all our heroes used to wear the pink shoe. Andre Russell, Yusuf Pathan and Hero Piyush Chawla of the last lap, everyone likes 'Pinky'.

The pink shoe was also on Sunday in Limelight. Firstly, after the shoe, batting superman AB Devilie He hit a superb century against Mumbai. Brendon McCullum, who was batting well against Rajasthan Royals in the second match, noticed the color of his shoe? Yes, that shiny pink. I do not know why, I think PKI is better with RCB's red jersey than KKR purple or CSK yellow.

Sunil, Russell, Piyush and Pathana's fashion credits in KKR are quite good. But they are not on the list of the best batsmen or bowlers of this season. However, there is no point in my mind. Rather it is further strengthening my belief that cricket is the team game. Here are some things to set on fire in the gallery, like eleven working people. Those who play for each other, who play for the team's interest.


'If you play for the front of the jersey, then people will remember the name behind the jersey'. Learning a word about a football team. And that's the essence of my game. Believe me, everybody in the night is named to play with this belief. Maybe that's why we won the trophy twice in the last three years. And this time in the grace of God I am in the first two.

On Sunday, I spent a day in the lodge with all the people. But do not think that we are complacent. Right now I'm not thinking about cricket. Although playing any kind of sport is like addiction to me. I want to switch off from the cricket. I tried a lot, one of which is the painting of the hobby. Yes, just reading. One of the artists who worked for a few days on our team hotel, convinced me. The first picture that I painted, it can not be said without a disaster. I tried to draw my wife and my daughter. No, I will not tweet the picture, nor will I give a gift to my wife. If you think about doing it all!

I did not say before, the color is not for me. Pink shoes or canvas colors - nothing is for me. However, with the pink shoes, any color jersey will be best treated, still thinking about it. I think, Kalotei will admit the best. What did you say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment