My little garden
I love flowers like Jan Ikri. So there is a flower and vegetable garden. Friends, today I will talk about your garden. Listen, there are flowers and vegetables trees on the roofs and verandas of the house we live in. Flowers, what I said is that I love flowers very much. In my garden there are many roses, jabas, Hasnahanna, Mage, Dolon Chappa, Belly, Kamini and many more. Like vegetables, I like vegetables too, but vegetable trees do not have much for me. But there are leafy vegetables. Such as pithipatas and pintina leaves. But my perfume leaves have died. I have more about Pathabaha and grapefruit trees. I have a happy news that my collapsed tree has two colts. The day I heard this, that is what made me happy. My mother and Nanu helped me to keep my garden clean. I give water every day on the tree. But we can not water the trees that are on the roof. Because our nest is the seven floors. I came to know that the guardian mama sometimes gave water. So friends are ending here today. Before going, I used to say a word, I learned to make these gardens from my book and Sisimpur. I have many friends in Sisimpur like: Iqri, Tuktuki, Halum and Siku. So okay


0 comments:
Post a Comment